Monday, February 6, 2012
After a boring day, I invited my neighbour, who is my close friend. Her name is Alin. I invited her to do 'Apam Kukus' together.
It didn't turn out to be exactly like apam but still very delicious
1/12 cup of sugar
2cups of plain flour
3/4cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until its fluffy
2. Add in the flour and baking powder that has been sifted bit by bit.
3. Pour in the water and stir.
4. If you like, you can add food colouring.
5. Steam it and serve with grated coconut
Good Luck :)