Monday, February 6, 2012
Now, Butter Muffin.
I did this ages ago. And it was also my first attempt.
I guess its a bit tedious job. For this one, I had to use an electric beater. But don't worry, it will turn out to be something like this :)
200ml full-cream milk
2 cups of self raising flour
1/2cup of cornflour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 1/2 cups of caster sugar
250g of butter
1. Preheat oven to 170C
2. Line cupcake trays with cupcake papers
3. Sift the flour,baking powder and cornflour into a large bowl
4. Add the sugar and stir well
5. Add in milk and eggs. When thoroughly combined, add to the flour mixture.
6. Add the butter and, using an electric beater, beat until it mix together nicely.
7. Spoon in mixture into cupcake trays. Make sure you spoon it half of the cupcake paper
When it's out of the oven, cool it first.
Then enjoy eating it :D